Our Aquatic Affair: Remembering our original language with life through breath and water

• Dove Joans
  • Volume 09 - Issue 4

Dove Joans is a creative conservationist who has been researching this evolutionary subject since 1977 through the sciences, arts, empirical evidence, and education, with a focus on protecting wildlife, oceans, and cultural heritages. The opinions expressed in this article are strictly hers based on her ongoing research.

What do we do when one is lost, overwhelmed, and feeling alone in our challenges or grieving over the loss of a loved one? Start with what we have . . . our breath.

We begin our lives with a breath and we end our lives with an exhalation, yet in between an inhale and an exhale lies trillions of possibilities.

How is that?

We acknowledge that in our bodies, we breathe . . . 70 trillion cells with life. Then, there’s 10 molecules of water surrounding each cell of energy. That’s 700 trillion molecules of “water cells” communicating with each other, every second of every day.

Possibilities. Hope. Connection.

So, how may we live with this precious gift we’ve been given? Breath. To share, to hold, to give, and to behold as the beautiful key to our existence. A mystery to unfold, just like Nature.

The science behind Nature (with the big “N”) is designed into our very nature down into our DNA. To emphasize this story of communications, Nature has the first and last word of the day, in a sunrise and in a sunset . . . two phenomena we humans love to watch and experience as an important memory, which we in turn store in our cell memories, secured by H20.

“Our nature in Nature” is a cellular and mathematical design we can find in 99% of all life forms for two reasons: connectivity and regeneration. Maybe this sounds familiar to you.

WCHMV9I4image01

Sharing

The science of breath is for sharing. The 99% factor and the 7% equation can assist in supporting this concept. The 99% factor is the universal respiratory exchange we each share with 99% of all living forms through our DNA. Our respiratory system is an active part of the respiratory exchange: “breathing air, absorbing oxygen into the bloodstream, and breathing out carbon dioxide.” Plants do it, animals do it, we do it.

This type of sharing is discussed in an article, “Genetics, DNA, plants and humans.” (http://www.saps.org.uk/saps-associates/browse-q-and-a/473-howmuch-dna-do-plants-share-withhumans-over-99)

The 7% equation is our connectivity to life on a tangible and daily level.

I watched a great TEDx talk (https://youtu.be/rPh3c8Sa37M) from astrophysicist and GoogleX co-founder, Tom Chi, who speaks on “Everything is Connected.” He reminds us that every day we are breathing out 7% of our cells (DNA), which is becoming part of our planet’s circulatory system. Then, we are also breathing in 7% new cells molecules. The cell molecules we breathe out travel across our globe via “airstreams,” making new life (DNA structure) for a plant, animal, or another human being.

It is exciting that all life on Earth, through cells, are transmitting, receiving, exchanging, transforming, and storing matter, energy, and information.

WCHMV9I4image02

WCHMV9I4image03

Holding

What do we find ourselves doing in anger and fear? Most likely, “holding our breath.” This type of breath holding is something we typically do unconsciously in moments of tension, worry, and frustration. Essentially, it is the opposite of letting go, the natural exhale, thus cutting off the air supply to our cells, which doesn’t allow proper cellular function like thinking clearly or processing information.

Holding our breath in stressful circumstances often goes unnoticed, yet ultimately affects all of the functions of our body and mind. Learning new types of relaxed breathing can determine what brain waves we are triggering and the DNA coding we’re able to access.

Try engaging in some type of exercise for 20 minutes or more each day, such as walking, swimming, stretching, bicycling, dancing, or a sport you enjoy. Choose an activity in which you reconnect with your breath, so “relaxed” signals can be sent to your sensory systems, which naturally gets recorded into our memories.

To learn more from a yoga perspective, please click on this link: Are You Holding Your Breath? Here’s How (and Why) to Stop Pausing

WCHMV9I4image04

Giving

Breath is given to us how? By the courtesy of the ocean (and the heartforward dynamics of Nature itself, with examples of those mathematical equations found in a wave, the palm of our hand, a leaf, or in a seashell). We exist, live, and thrive because of the water element of our planet, mainly, the ocean! The ocean is in every breath we give and take.

So while we’re busy going about our day on a farm in Ohio, in a skyscraper in Manhattan, or in a recording studio in Nashville, we’re able to do that only from the gift of the sea. If that seems far-fetched or impossible, we are daily reminded of the essential aquatic connection and dependence though our blood, sweat, and tears.

• Our Blood—moves like an ocean wave, in a vortex motion, the “spiral of life.”
  • Our Sweat—controls and balances our bodies’ temperature and is made up of mostly water with small traces of dissolved solutes.
  • Our Tears—have about the same osmolality as blood plasma, with half the salinity of the ocean.

Still, we share saltwater tears with other nonhumans like dolphins, whales, elephants, horses, dogs, pigs, and chimpanzees. For those who have experienced nonhuman experiences or have animal companions, you might have noticed and felt their array of deep feelings, with the powerful reactions that often accompany grief like crying, just like we do.

Sweat and tears systems have evolved in humans as an aquatic feature, as an excretory system for salt. Yet, have we forgotten these essential water connections? What might be the key in bringing us back to remembering?

WCHMV9I4image05

WCHMV9I4image06

Behold

Imagine our lives no longer being about control, but about consciousness. This concept may sound confusing, yet I’m referring to the continual trying to control the outcomes, especially how Nature is divinely working. We are unlocking many mysteries in life when we work alongside this powerful and creative force, for example, when we learn helicopter maneuvers from a dragonfly’s life or when we study spiders and silk worms to determine the strength in fibers.

We would let out a big sigh of relief knowing our breath is working together with Nature, ourselves, and one another, exhaling out the tension, realizing that trying to control is a struggle against our very nature and connection with life.

Breath + water has been given to us for the remembering. Water is giving us breath, and both are giving us our ability for connectivity with all of life. Empirical evidence from 40 years of research in the cognitive sciences of animal communications, especially dolphins, has shown me this.

In the second part of this series, “Our Aquatic Affair: Dolphin in the Womb,” we’ll be exploring the connections humans have with cetaceans from the womb to the moon, touching upon telecommunications, as well as quantum physics.

WCHMV9I4image07

About the Author

Dove-Joans
DOVE JOANS, aka DOLPHINGIRL, is a creative conservationist, author, speaker, and explorer with The Explorers Club in the cognitive sciences of dolphin communications since 1977. www.Dolphingirl.org

Contact Us

Best Publishing Company
631 US Highway 1, Suite 307
North Palm Beach, FL 33408

Email:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Phone:

Fax:

Copyright © 2018 Best Publishing Company, a company of WCHMedia Group, Inc | All rights reserved
Find more information at www.WCHMediaGroup.com