How to Make Your Hyperbaric Medicine Practice Stand out from the Pack
Each of us in the field of hyperbaric medicine wants to create an exceptional practice. Part of creating a practice that makes you “stand out from the pack” is finding a continuing education program to keep you up-to-date on cutting edge medical advances in hyperbaric medicine and growing your network of industry colleagues to help take your practice to the next level of success.
Our colleagues at the Mayo Clinic have organized a team of experts in hyperbaric medicine for a unique two-day 16.0 hour CME/MOC accredited event on April 17-18, 2015 in Rochester, Minnesota titled Hyperbaric Medicine 2015.
The Mayo Clinic in Minnesota has been recognized as the best hospital in the nation for 2014-15 by U.S. News and World Report. They are a nonprofit worldwide lead- er in medical care, research, and education for people from all walks of life.
Conference topics will include:
- HBO2 therapy in lower limb crush injury, compromised flaps, and deep tissue infections
- Osteomyelitis and infected prosthetic materials
- ICU equipment support (ventilators, monitors, and IV pumps)
- The integration of hyperbaric safety checklists and procedures in electronic medical record systems
Participants will enjoy two bonuses included free with their registration:
- Tour of Mayo Clinic's multiplace program and interactive session of sharing best practices in hyperbaric medicine
- Access to the course material, which includes a full conference slide set for your clinic's educational use, for up to 1 year after the course
from Paul Claus, MD, UHM, course director for Hyperbaric Medicine 2015:
“Our speakers are leading experts in the field of hyperbaric medicine as well as specialized prac- tices of plastic /transplant surgery, critical care / anesthesia, hyperbaric nursing, biomedical equip- ment modification, and evidence-based medicine research. You will leave with a greater network of hyperbaric colleagues, the knowledge to take your clinical practice to the next level of success AND a full conference educational slide set for use in your own staff educational tool chest!”
If you’re serious about taking your practice to the next level in 2015, we encourage you to consider attending this conference. Registration is open now!
CME - AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ - maximum of 16 (Program) and 5 (Self-assessment) American Academy of Family Physicians - up to 16.00 prescribed credit(s).
MOC/ABPM – This activity is approved by the American Board of Preventive Medicine (ABPM) for Maintenance of Certification (MOC) credit for a maximum of 16.0 LLSA/MOC credits.
NBDHMT - Approved by the National Board of Diving & Hyperbaric Medical Technology for 16 Category ‘A’ credits.